Stock company Regetta Canoe ("The Company") manages its website and various social media sites (combined, "Main Site"). By using our Services, the customer ("The Customer") agrees to our Terms of Service ("Terms").
Please acknowledge that customers who use our Services agree to the content of these Terms.
The company reserves the right to change these Terms without notice.
- The Company reserves the right, without prior notice to our customers, the editing, addition, suspension,
discontinuation, and repealing of our Terms of Service.
- All published images, words and any copyrighted materials concerning The Company on our Main Site are attributed to The Company, any connected companies and any right-holder with admitted use from The Company.
Personal use of these materials, in print, saving, and the entire extent of what is protected under copyright law, and the use of published materials (in reproduction, falsification, reprint and distribution) is strictly prohibited.
- Various pieces of trademarks, logos, and trade names associated with our Main Site is the right of The company and any right-holder with admitted use from The Company.
With the exception of those recognized by trademark law and other laws, it is prohibited to use our trademarks without obtaining a license. To use a trademark, please contact The Company before use and inquire about licensing.
- The Company may return correspondence from an inquiry via email.
The Company may also distribute various informations via email upon receiving an inquiry from The Customer.
The information included in the emails is under The Company copyright. Please refrain from using these materials on another homepage or printed goods without permission from The Company.
- As a general rule, anyone is allowed to post links about our Main Site.
But please observe the points and apply these precautions listed below:
-Please refrain from linking to a web page that doesn't fit the philosophy or that is unfit with our Main Page, i.e. linking for profit or solicitation.
-Please refrain from using our logo, use of text links are encouraged.
-The contents and URL of our Main Page may be edited without warning. We do not personally contact individuals who used links to our Main Page
about these changes.
-When linking, please express/describe that it is linking back to our Main Site.
-Please refrain from linking specific contents within a page, or in a context where it is unclear that the contents are not The Company's possession.
-We are not responsible for 3rd party members who visit the Main Site through a link and presents complaints, bills or compensation for any reason. Please understand that we may erase links due to these occurrences.
- The information stated on the Main Site is published after careful editing and consideration, but its integrity and accuracy is not guaranteed.
The Company is not responsible for any mistakes or wrongfully published materials on the Main Site.
Further, any damages claimed by The Customer through the use of contents on the Main Site is not held responsible by The Company.
The Main Site may edit or change the URL, structure, or Terms & Conditions without warning.
- In the event that there is a dispute concerning the contents of our Main Site, we have the right to use Japanese law as the governing law in these matters,
and we have the right to use the Tokyo district court as the first instance and as exclusive jurisdiction.