Shoes-Minishoe, Co., Ltd. ("The Company") recognizes the importance of our C-ustomer's, or the other individual's, personal information and will protect this information based on the policies listed below.
- The Company will acquire personal information through completely legal and fair means.
- The Company, based on the indicated purpose of use through the acquisition of said personal information, will use this information
within the range of use and the limits of our business' performance needs.
When a third party is introduced to handle a customer's personal information, The Company will perform a strict investigation on the third party and execute suitable supervision to ensure the preservation of personal information.
- The Company, with the exception of ones that the law determines, will not offer the Customer's personal information to a third party without
receiving prior consent from the Customer.
- The Company will manage the Customer's information safely, keeping the accuracy of personal information in tact.
The Company will take measures to prevent loss, destruction, falsification, as well as leakage of personal information.
Those measures include establishing security measures such as preventing computer viruses and fraudulent access to files.
- The Company will organize the handling of any leakage of the Customer's personal data, prevention of loss or damage to the data,
and will implement systems of maintenance of said regulations.
These systems aid in achieving the goals of our Purpose of Use, taking measures to ensure utmost security
and taking pertinent
steps to ensure up-to-date and accurate data.
- If a Costumer seeks out the disclosure, correction or suspension of use of their personal information, The Company will confirm this and will support
the request swiftly and responsibly.
April 2nd, 2012
Shoes-Mini Shoe, Co. Ltd.
Yasuo Takamoto, President & CEO